[RE-wrenches] Trickle charge a generator cranking battery?

Marv Dargatz Marv.Dargatz at solaredge.com
Fri Apr 15 14:26:50 PDT 2011

David,

Do you have a diode in series to prevent nighttime discharge of the battery thru the module?  I have done this for a 100A/H battery with a 16W thinfilm module.  I used a series diode, but maybe this is not necessary?

See ya!

Marv
Director of Technology and Support, North America
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
Tech Support Mobile:  +530.798.6770