[RE-wrenches] Trickle charge a generator cranking battery?

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Fri Apr 15 12:33:41 PDT 2011

Bill:

This is an existing, garden variety, sealed cranking battery.  I would
specify a module that would supply enough charge during winter to keep the
battery charged.  The battery will have it's own autonomy in that it does
not need to be charged every day.  If the battery is charged fully once a
week, should that not be adequate?

William