[RE-wrenches] tax credit on batteries

Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Apr 14 16:14:55 PDT 2011

Jonathan,

We build many RV power systems and every customer that has requested the tax credit has included all system components including batteries. Same thing for our off grid customers.  No one has been turned down or required to change anything in the request for credit.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
www.starlightsolar.com
928-342-9103