[RE-wrenches] 690.4 (B) ???

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Apr 10 08:43:30 PDT 2011

Dan:

Just to be clear, I am not suggesting that Kirk draw anything. I suggest he
refer to the drawing identified as Figure 690.1(B) in the 2008 NEC.

If the inspector will still not accept the facts, there is usually an
appeal process.

I'm all for being polite, but I am also in favor of not letting an ignorant
inspector take advantage of me or my clients.

William

At 05:50 AM 4/10/2011, you wrote:

>William's suggestion for a clearly drawn one-line
>is also excellent.
>
>In the end, however, as we all know, it's the AHJ's
>interpretation that prevails (right or wrong).
>

>Dan

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600