[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Stamp

Erika Weliczko Erika at RepowerSolutions.com
Wed Mar 30 17:23:24 PDT 2011

I hate to mention the evil insurance industry. However, a stamp implies some
professional liability insurance to me.

There are other professional membership organizations (RESNET) that have
developed a tailored professional liability insurance package for its
credentialed members with a preferred vendor.
Is NABCEP looking toward this? I do not know if there is a need, but may be
an advantage under certain circumstances.

Peace,
Erika

REpower SOLUTIONS
www.repowersolutions.com
P: 216.268.2275
C: 216.402.4458

-----Original Message-----
From: re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org
[mailto:re-wrenches-bounces at lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf Of Bob-O
Schultze
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:47 PM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [RE-wrenches] NABCEP Stamp

Troy,
On Mar 30, 2011, at 10:04 AM, Troy Harvey wrote:

I am wondering if anyone has had a NABCEP stamp made to stamp plans. I have
a city agency who is comfortable with the NABCEP certification as a
qualification, but would like to see a stamp. Has anyone out there done
this?

Troy
I'm with Andrew here. If a NABCEP stamp of some kind makes the city happy
and greases your permit approval, that's OK. If it is a city requirement,
then we'd sure like to know about that. IF you do have one made, please
remember to follow the NABCEP guidelines as to the use of our "Mark". IE,
your name -not the company name and not nothing- has to appear next to the
Mark.
Cheers, bob-O