[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Stamp

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Wed Mar 30 14:47:12 PDT 2011

Troy,
On Mar 30, 2011, at 10:04 AM, Troy Harvey wrote:

I am wondering if anyone has had a NABCEP stamp made to stamp plans. I have a city agency who is comfortable with the NABCEP certification as a qualification, but would like to see a stamp. Has anyone out there done this?

Troy
I'm with Andrew here. If a NABCEP stamp of some kind makes the city happy and greases your permit approval, that's OK. If it is a city requirement, then we'd sure like to know about that. IF you do have one made, please remember to follow the NABCEP guidelines as to the use of our "Mark". IE, your name -not the company name and not nothing- has to appear next to the Mark.
Cheers, bob-O