[RE-wrenches] Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP)

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Sun Mar 20 12:23:26 PDT 2011

Polyphaser builds high speed surge arrestors--some of which are EMP
rated--and some of which are military spec. They probably have a bit of that
"definitive information" that Drake mentions, but maybe this is back in some
dusty lab instead of front & center on the website.

Interesting thread, all. Be sure to report back to the List as you learn
more...so we can all learn more...

Jolliness~

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com