[RE-wrenches] Standby power draw

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Mar 10 14:03:35 PST 2011

Bob:

I have posted the manual for the SW Plus series on my web
site:  http://millersolar.com/resources/Xantrex/xantrex.html.

The manual shows and idle of less than 20 watts.

Interesting that you use the inverter only as a generator start.  Does the
inverter charge batteries?  I do not quiet see how this could be
otherwise.  If the inverter starts the generator, it will want to see a
bulk and absorption cycle before stopping the generator.

Good luck,

William