[RE-wrenches] XW Temp sensor

Mark.Edmunds at schneider-electric.com Mark.Edmunds at schneider-electric.com
Wed Mar 2 10:31:52 PST 2011

Hi Mark,

We have stock of them here...

Part # 808-0232-01
call, 866-519-1470 to order.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Edmunds, P.Eng.  |   Schneider Electric   |  Renewable Energies
Business  |   CANADA  |   Director - Advanced Engineering
Phone: +1-604-422-2609  |   Fax: +1-604-420-1591  |   Mobile:
+1-604-613-3285
Email: mark.edmunds at schneider-electric.com  |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/renewable-energies   |   Address: 8999 Nelson
Way, Burnaby, BC, V5A 4B5, Canada

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail