[RE-wrenches] "Keep that there PV off my grid!"

Karl Jaeger kjaeger at lightwavesolar.com
Thu Feb 17 09:51:11 PST 2011

Hello Ray,
No, we don't have any usage data. With data I am quite sure we could prove the unlikelihood of PV power reaching the grid, but I know I could not honestly say it is impossible.
They will be meeting to discuss allowing our "dirty power" onto their grid in the coming months. I agree it would be of value to get them in touch with utilities that have PV experience, nice suggestion.
Thanks.

Karl Jaeger
Operations Manager
LightWave Solar Electric