[RE-wrenches] NEC Plus

Rebekah Hren bekahhren at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 10:13:16 PST 2011

I don't know about the NEC plus, but the PDF version of the '11 NEC ain't so
great. It will only open when my computer is connected to the internet, plus I
have to be on an unlocked/non-firewalled connection, and even then sometimes it
won't open as it says I've already used that copy and I've had to call the NFPA
to get a new download added three times. I think the encryption got a little out
of hand.
Rebekah Hren Tel (336) 266-8800