[RE-wrenches] NEC Plus

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Tue Feb 15 11:27:01 PST 2011

We subscribed to NECplus about a month ago. At the time they were giving a
free hard copy of the code book along with the subscription which is a great
deal. I would definitely recommend signing up if they are still offering
that deal. It's always nice being able to flip through a real book but the
online search capability is quite good. Searching for "disconnect" or
"ground electrode," for example brings up fast results which are easy to
hone in on.  I'm getting used to it now and I really like it. The benefit is
that you can login at any time wherever you have internet and check out the
code. Then you can print out relevant sections if needed.

Best, August