[RE-wrenches] Meter base minimum conductor size

Louis Woofenden louis at woofenden.net
Wed Feb 9 16:55:50 PST 2011

Hi Carl,

We use Cooper B-Line meter bases for this application. The 100A meter
base terminals are good from #14AWG to 2/0AWG. Check out
<http://cooperbline.com/product/PDFLibrary/metermountingequipment/index.htm>,
click on "Single Meter Sockets -- Without Bypass," on the left, then
click on "100 Amp Self-Contained."

We sometimes have to special order these, but they aren't too pricey, as
far as I recall.

Best,
Louis Woofenden

Net Zero Solar