[RE-wrenches] module / panel

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Feb 9 04:30:49 PST 2011

Personally, I wouldn't want marketing people to read the NEC unless all
of our customers were reading the NEC, too. The reality is, when talking
to customers, a module is called a panel. When talking to you, a module
is a module. In customer speak, panel is to module as features are to
specifications. Panel is a softer word.

I have been known to scold a salesperson for mixing up power and energy,
though. J

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar