[RE-wrenches] FX inverter shutting itself off

Jason Lerner wapalco at rockisland.com
Sun Feb 6 21:26:43 PST 2011

Hi John,

What is the error code on the Mate when you show up,  or is there
none?  As far as turning on the inverter remotely, I think you would
need internet on site from a DC source to let any data monitoring
software remotely control when the inverter is off.  Is there a back
up generator?  What does the data monitoring show for battery Voltage
around that time period?

Best,

Jason Lerner
Waldron Power and Light Co.