[RE-wrenches] FX inverter shutting itself off

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Sun Feb 6 20:57:05 PST 2011

John,
Sounds like low voltage cutouts. And it is the dead of winter so the batts will be voltage depressed. Try installing the temp sensor directly into the FM60 rather than to the Hub. Also, unless those L16s are sealed, maybe bump the absorption voltage up to 30VDC or even a bit more for the winter.
Good Luck, Bob-O