[RE-wrenches] Generator for off grid

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Jan 25 09:55:26 PST 2011

We only recommend propane for our customers in cold weather. Propane burns
cleaner and certainly starts very reliably on even the coldest nights when
installed properly. We have "inherited" customers with diesel gennies that
over time eventually switched over to our recommendation of propane and
are very happy. Most "solar" homes already have propane on location as
well.

Daryl