[RE-wrenches] Off grid generator

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Jan 25 09:09:52 PST 2011

You got all the items accounted for there. We use a 20-30
watt mod with a small CC. Happy battery no problem on
starts. LPG is a great cold weather start fuel. We have
Kohler & Onan that start  regularly start at below 0 temps
with no issues.

One thing to remember is to check the fluid on the start
battery, somehow this gets missed even though the main
battery bank gets serviced.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.