[RE-wrenches] Matching modules into Xantrex GT

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:02:20 PST 2011

Allan - Good point.  With that in mind I would revise my loss estimate
upwards.   I would be very curious to hear from anyone with actual
experience with this type of situation.

Andrew Truitt
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting
202 486-7507
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713

Please excuse brevity and typos - this message was typed on tiny keys.

On Jan 15, 2011 11:02 PM, "Allan Sindelar" <allan at positiveenergysolar.com>