[RE-wrenches] 2011 NEC and impact in the field

Kelly Larson solarwrench at asis.com
Thu Jan 13 11:38:00 PST 2011

Hi Mark,

I don't know if they are still available, but the 2011 code book I
bought had a free PDF download card in it.

Blessings,
Kelly

Kelly Larson
Box 104
Piercy, CA 95587
707-223-3209
Electrical Engineer
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
ISPQ Master Trainer
CA C-10 # 868189
SolarKelly at asis.com

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of
power!  I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before
we tackle that."   	~ Thomas Edison