[RE-wrenches] Mitsubishi 170's

Chris Worcester solarwindworks at hughes.net
Thu Jan 6 10:10:03 PST 2011

Once I have seen a very thick piece of plate glass (1/4" as I recall) crack
in the cold when the snow had slid down it half way and stopped, leaving the
bottom half buried, the top half exposed to the sun and heat creating a very
large thermal difference. I haven't seen this happen on our tempered glass
PV modules but do wonder at times how much of a temperature variance 3 mil
and 4 mil tempered can take before succumbing to the differential.

Sincerely,

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works
NABCEP Certified PV Installer