[RE-wrenches] Expansion on conduits on commercial roof tops!

James Rudolph jamesrudolph99 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 05:53:19 PST 2011

Thanks fellas,
I guess I was not clear. We are using RMC or IMC on all of are roof top
runs with the appropriate expansion fittings. I am trying to figure out how
to deal with the movement of the conduits at the bases where we strap it
down to the base( a curb with a small peice of shallow b-line placed on it
(4') ).