[RE-wrenches] Diversion load for AC coupled system

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Nov 30 08:48:57 PST 2011

David,
Ah..I think I see what you are saying. But, don't you mean .2 volts lower than the diversion load? That way there will only be limited current left for the diversion controller to handle. If it is the other way, what stops full current from flowing through the diversion controller if the .2 volts is not reached? Or is .2 volts two close to worry about that?

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems