[RE-wrenches] federal tax credit

Jonathan Hill solarjon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:31:36 PST 2011

Can any say for sure if the cost of batteries qualifies for the fed tax credit? No one seems to have a clue.

Jonathan Hill, senior system design engineer
Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Celebrating our 31st year in solar!
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (888) ON-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:solarjon at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>

Check out our 2 minute video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-0UuabPEk
Because of the high volume of e-mail to which I respond, please
leave _all_ of the previous messages (unless it's unbearable) in
  your reply so I can better remember your original message.