[RE-wrenches] Canadian Solar "blemish"

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Wed Nov 9 13:41:15 PST 2011

Hello all,
   We have a customer who has acquired, over the last ten years or so, a
large array with several different makes and models of panels, all
installed by a qualified electrician and the customer. They have done
an excellent job as far as self installed systems go.
   He just sent me a picture of one of his Canadian Solar 210's with a
very unusual pattern on it (actually under the glass). The panel is
about three years old and shows no decline in output, but he is
concerned with the very obvious visible pattern. I have never seen
anything like it.I've attached it to this email. Anyone?

Thanks for any suggestions or ideas,
Daryl