[RE-wrenches] Faulty PM-60 circuit board

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 17:44:46 PST 2011

Hello Ray,

Thank you for the quick reply. You are right. It's time to move on from the
Pulse stuff. I will recommend this solution to my customer. I did something
similar to my Trace system when I replaced the C40 that came with the Trace
Modular Cabinet with an externally mounted Outback MX60, but I did not
rewire the array.

Best regards,
Joel Davidson