[RE-wrenches] Cummins DC generator

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Sun Oct 30 10:39:48 PDT 2011

I see. So there is a big difference between using the DC generator. With an
AC unit I can run it into the inverter/charger and it will give me three
stage charging. With the DC unit, I can really only us it to bulk charge.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959