[RE-wrenches] Battery / no-battery

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 12:14:54 PDT 2011

Gary,
Sorry to interject on top of your previous reference to AC coupling. I had not read your post before replying. I am not aware of any way to use a single inverter for battery and non battery DC input. My thoughts with Williams first post was an AC coupled arrangement of some sort. I would think that if something like this was in development someone on the list would be aware of it. But then again,maybe they aren't talking.
Nathan Jones
Power Source Solar