[RE-wrenches] High PSF Mods?

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:48:40 PDT 2011

Silicon Energy. Their plant in MN is fifteen miles from me and i have been through their training. We put two very large gentleman on a module it took it like a champ. I recall them saying something around 150-180psf.

I just got back from a RFP release for a silicon energy project. Lots of snow load talk...

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone