[RE-wrenches] Sharp modules

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Sat Sep 10 17:42:00 PDT 2011

Kirpal,

I am not sure about the caulk or lack of it. Nor am I sure about the
variance in size.

However, I have been working with the NT-240's and have to admit that a nice
rubber mallet is now one of my standard tools.

If the module is laying down out of square, a firm tap on the corner of the
frame brings it into square and on we go.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959