[RE-wrenches] Leaving metal roofs?

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Sat Sep 10 16:14:10 PDT 2011

Many products out there. One way is to use a flashed/sealed utility service entrance masthead. Works well if you can run the short distance from the array to the masthead with the conductors off the roof.

On 9/10/2011  10:10 PM Jesse Dahl wrote:<br>All,
PO Box 871, Block Island, RI 02807, 401-466-8978 (v)(f)