[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Sun Sep 4 05:28:23 PDT 2011

One should also factor in the availability of generator fuel if an extended outage occurs. In some communities, the fuel will be scarce or non-existent, especially if significant damage occurs to fuel transporation and storage infrastructure.

On 9/4/2011  01:18 AM R Ray Walters wrote:<br>Hi Jay;
PO Box 871, Block Island, RI 02807, 401-466-8978 (v)(f)