[RE-wrenches] Enphase 215

Keith Cronin electrichi01 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 13:01:00 PDT 2011

David, et al

Yes, their literature states max output power of 215. Not sure how that is controlled, except for electronically.

So this could be the shunt, so to speak and must take into consideration voltage to follow some algorithm to keep things humming along at that threshold.

Having said this- are we "throwing away" power then?

Keith