[RE-wrenches] Evergreen goes down

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Fri Aug 19 03:47:24 PDT 2011

Sounds like you are making a good argument for microinverters. We've
already had that warranty discussion, but if module mismatch is an
expensive and difficult to manage module warranty issue, microinverters
allow you to, a) not replace a bad module, or b) replace it with a
different module if physical size permits.

All I am saying is that warranty becomes less of an issue as equipment
prices drop. When my DVD player cost $500 I wanted a warranty. When it
cost $29, not so much.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar