[RE-wrenches] Evergreen goes down

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Aug 18 12:10:58 PDT 2011

Pretty soon I believe warranty coverage will become a virtual non-issue.
At well under $2/watt, does it matter much anymore? Is there really that
much risk of product or performance failure with most reputable
manufacturers?

Yes, I paid $10+/w for Astropower modules over a decade ago, and
warranty definitely mattered at that time.

Anyway... sad to see them go. We were a big fan for a while.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar