[RE-wrenches] 2 SW inverters on three phase

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Thu Jul 28 12:32:16 PDT 2011

Friends:

First of all, the inverters are PS series, not SW.

Second, I have created a solution:  I can acquire a transformer that will
connect a primary across two of the 208 generator phases and create 120/240
off of the secondary.  This will imbalance the generator but the genset is
37 kva so the inverter loads are inconsequential.

William

>>On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:23 AM, William Miller
>><<mailto:william at millersolar.com>william at millersolar.com> wrote:
>>Friends:
>>
>>Is there any way to connect two SW series inverters to two phases of a
>>three phase generator?  It seems to me that one could connect three SW
>>inverters with the right stacking cable (or am I confusing Outback
>>inverters with the hub jumper set properly).
>>
>>Any input is appreciated.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>William
>>
>>William Miller