[RE-wrenches] 2 SW inverters on three phase

boB Gudgel boB at midnitesolar.com
Thu Jul 28 10:56:07 PDT 2011

Do you just want to charge batteries  and are these regular  120VAC SWs
??   120/208 ??

If so, you should just be able to connect each  SW from neutral to hot.
No stacking necessary.

A regular SW stacking cable won't work for delta connections because
that assumes
the phases are going to be 180 degrees (120/240) and not 120 degrees as
for 208V delta.

There was a 3 phase version of the SWs which required a separate 3-way
cable and
different software in the SW itself.

boB