[RE-wrenches] SIlicon energy modules

Alex Cozine acdc.cozine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:34:43 PDT 2011

Yes I have installed these modules.  Yes they do have a proprietary racking
system.  To buy these modules  I believe the manufacture wants you to do
some onsite training to show you the ins and outs.  Basically, its four foot
on center attachments to the racking put up loose until you add the module
to the racking frame.  Then tighten down to move to the next module.

Are you planning a roof mount? metal roof w/ s5's?
or ground mount?

Check out my website to see some installations

--
Alex Cozine
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Brothers Electric & Solar