[RE-wrenches] Fronius IG vs IG Plus inverters

Philip Boutelle philboutelle at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:43:32 PDT 2011

I replaced the IG at my house 5 times under warranty (the circuit board
failure that William described, no fires just some internal melting) before
finally getting them to give me an IG+, which has been working flawlessly
now for almost 2 years.
As a company we replaced all of the IGs we installed--a dozen or so--many
repeatedly. We never got an IG+ upgrade for our customers.
-Phil