[RE-wrenches] Fronius IG vs IG Plus inverters

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Jun 28 10:35:15 PDT 2011

William,
Thanks for the clarification on the disconnect - I vaguely remember this
issue with Fronius we used in the distant past.  As I remember, several
manufacturers' early integrated disconnects were this way.

All,
Anyone else have a particularly poor track record with Fronius?  Worse
with the IG vs. the Plus?

Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar & Wind Incentive Program Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004