[RE-wrenches] Ballpark Cost/Watt

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Fri Jun 10 20:53:30 PDT 2011

Hi gang. After a discussion awhile back, we settled on discouraging but not disallowing talk of pricing.

Please note that anyone in the public -- in the industry or not -- has access to these postings via the archives within a short time after posting.

There is another list RE-Markets that has private archiving, but it also allows a lot of folks on it that are not wrenches. You will be exposing your discussion to a range of marketers on that list. I know I would not feel comfortable putting info about my bids out there.

Finally, there is a third list, RE-Bitching, which is private to the members, archives and all. It is strictly wrenches, those on this list are allowed, except for manus -- in case you guys wish to bitch about them.

Of course, nobody sees off-list emails except those intentionally included.