[RE-wrenches] big combiner box

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Jun 7 17:17:31 PDT 2011

Shoals had some nice looking non-metallic boxes at SPI. I'm not sure if
SolarBOS does non-metallic boxes, but I recently used a very good
metallic NEMA4 combiner solution from them. Not sure about your reason
for non-metallic, but I have had good success with SolarBOS boxes
(mostly smaller than you are looking for).

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar