[RE-wrenches] Battery interconnect cable length

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Mon Jun 6 13:23:19 PDT 2011

My experience is that parallel jumpers need to be equal. Also, if running parallel strings, then the series jumpers would need to be equal to the wiring path of the other parallel string.
I've actually added extra cable length, so that all parallel  strings would truly be equal.
On a single series string though, it shouldn't matter; all cells will get equal current regardless.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer