[RE-wrenches] Main panel and ATS request

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri May 13 17:21:38 PDT 2011

HI Allan;

We got some through Northern Tool and equipment.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200317677_200317677

It's Generac, but it's UL listed, and cheap. (actually its made by
Nexus) As you can see the Cutler Hamer are over $1000.
I've also used their very low cost manual transfer switches from Reliance.
For specialty  BOS equipment related to generators, Northern has been
pretty good. You can set up a wholesale acct.
and get another whopping 10% off.....
GTWB with PNM sure is fun huh?

Ray