[RE-wrenches] Interfacing an Air 403 wind generator

Roy Rakobitsch roy at windsine.org
Thu May 5 11:25:00 PDT 2011

The Air403 would need a battery to operate. It will not work without one,
so if you are removing all batteries because of inability to maintain
them, this may not work. If you DO keep a small battery onsite for the
AIR403 to charge, it can be interfaced to the grid with a battery based
inverter such as an Outback GVFX of the appropriate voltage for the
battery. This will most likely prove uneconomical, but it is certainly
do-able.

Roy Rakobitsch
NABCEP Certified Small Wind Installer®
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®