[RE-wrenches] PV powered music festival

boB Gudgel boB at midnitesolar.com
Wed Apr 27 16:56:53 PDT 2011

On 4/27/2011 4:50 PM, Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher wrote:
> Benn,
> I've had requests like this in the past and have found in EVERY case
> the customer has no idea that it will take a
> $$$multi-tens-of-thousands to replace the generator power. If you have
> the estimating experience, throw out a very large ballpark number to
> see if their eyes get wide. You may find that they say, "Really?
> ...That much?"....And then you're done.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Larry Crutcher

This is probably true, but just in case, doesn't hurt to ask I suppose.

Also,  I believe it was Aur Beck at    aessolar.com/  had a lot to do
with running
alternative energy for a super bowl half time show concert (or some
big football thang as I remember) a couple of years ago.

He might also have some info, if nothing more than to say to run away
from this.

That other link I sent didn't have anything like 5000 people I have a
feeling.

boB