[RE-wrenches] PV powered music festival

Starlight Solar, Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Apr 27 16:50:40 PDT 2011

Benn,

I've had requests like this in the past and have found in EVERY case the customer has no idea that it will take a $$$multi-tens-of-thousands to replace the generator power. If you have the estimating experience, throw out a very large ballpark number to see if their eyes get wide. You may find that they say, "Really? ...That much?"....And then you're done.

Best Regards,

Larry Crutcher
General Manager
Starlight Solar Power Systems