[RE-wrenches] Battery at temp

Hugh hugh at scoraigwind.co.uk
Sun Apr 24 00:19:29 PDT 2011

So maybe we should be heating our batteries up to
get more energy/capacity out of them :-)  Better
tell Roy's customer to turn off his AC.

I did read a serious design document that told me
I should heat battery compartments to 25 degrees
C in order to maximise performance but I decided
not to do that in my arrogant way.  I decided I
knew better how to design an efficient battery
system than the experts who wrote this particular
standard.  That was around the time I decided to
give up adhering to standards and being an
accredited installer.

--
Hugh Piggott

Scoraig