[RE-wrenches] SLDs with Mac

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Apr 9 21:42:02 PDT 2011

I've been running Parallels on a Mac for 3 years, and I just bought a PC for the PC stuff. I like my Mac, but after waiting 1/2 an hour to boot and update everything each time, Parallels is just really clunky.
I like Omnigraffle on my Mac. way better than simpler drawing programs, but not near as complicated as AutoCad.
I consider it optimal for one line diagrams and simple layout stuff. Its quick to use.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer