[RE-wrenches] NABCEP Stamp

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 10:56:53 PDT 2011

Troy - I have not encountered this before but would you mind sharing what
city agency you are refering to?  NABCEP is always interested in hearing
about these types of "unconventional" uses of the certification.

For a brighter energy future,

Andrew Truitt
Principal
Truitt Renewable Energy Consulting
NABCEP Certified PV Installer™ (ID# 032407-66)
(202) 486-7507
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-truitt/8/622/713

[image: 24 copy.jpg]

"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer fusion
to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous fusion reactor
safely banked a few million miles from us. It delivers more than we could
ever use in just about 8 minutes. And it's wireless!"

~William McDonough